8th March 2015





I've been thinking about making an special post every moth about my Book of the Month.
In case you didn't know it, I'm an obsessed reader. - Just like that, really, REALLY obssesed.-
Although last weeks I was full of final exams and I just read maybe 30mnt. each night, and for me, that was nothing, I finally finished my exams and could get through it again, and this was the book I choosed.

Beautiful Olbivion, Jamie McGuire.

Fiercely independent Camille "Cami" Camlin gladly moved on from her childhood before it was over. She has held down a job since before she could drive, and moved into her own apartment after her freshman year of college. Now tending bar at The Red Door, Cami doesn’t have time for much else besides work and classes, until a trip to see her boyfriend is cancelled, leaving her with a first weekend off in almost a year.Trenton Maddox was the king of Eastern State University, dating co-eds before he even graduated high school. His friends wanted to be him, and women wanted to tame him, but after a tragic accident turned his world upside down, Trenton leaves campus to come to grips with the crushing guilt. 

I knew about Jamie McGuire because of Beautiful Disaster -which I also loved!- and as her other books did it really well I decided to try with this one. 
It's about Travis' brother, Trenton, and even if this may look just the same as the other books it doesn't. I don't know how to explained without doing spoilers, but I'll tell you that if you like young romance books you will LOVE it. 
Just a little warning: The last words of the book will make you freak out!

“I was just thinking now was as good a time as any to acknowledge that you’re perfect and it wouldn’t suck if you fell madly in love with me anytime soon."

-As I know you will want to solve so many questions after those lasts words I encourage you to read the second book of the Maddox Brother's series: Beautiful Redemption.-

Hope you like it, can't wait to read your comments about what you think about it!

L.








                                                                                                       

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog