4th April 2015.


      

                                     ( My sister Miriam)                        (Me)



Thanks to the White Card from Sephora, for my birthday I got the chance of having my make up done by one of their makeup artists. 
The experience was incredible for me and my sister because we've never had the chance to have our makeup done by a professional and also have the opportunity of learning on the process. 
The girl who made our makeup was really nice, and also tried to explain every step she was doing so we could follow it back at home. 
We both asked for a makeup look we could wear on everyday bases and the result was beyond incredible. 
It was a really nice experience that I can't wait to repeat and I totally recommend it!
Now I'm going to link all the products she used for our looks:

  • Naked Basics Palette (Urban Decay) -my more wished product of all times. Though I just knew about it for blogs and youtube I want it and when the girl used it on me I almost die of happiness. It's as perfect as I thought. 
  • They're Real! Mascara (Benefit) -can't imagine why everyone talks about it, because I personally hated it! 
  • They're Real! Push-Up Liner (Benefit) -though the mascara didn't work for me, it did the liner. I'm not an eyeliner girl, just because I'm so bad doing it I don't even try anymore. But the shape of it looks perfect for those who don't know how to make a good line.
  • Benetint (Benefit) -when I saw it I though that it was going to be awful but on the cheeks it gives a really natural color and on the lips gives my perfect lip color -though it doesn't last.

Hope you like it!
L xx

 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 comentarios:

  1. I am a big fan of Sephora! I am glad you liked the make up x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sephora! Gosh I wish I could get a makeover there!!

    Artika
    http://whuddupartix.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naked palettes are awesome! A definite must have! Loved the post xoxo
    http://www.champagneandstilettos.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog