29th March 2015.



The miraculous bottle. 
That's how you can call this beauty.
First of all I'm going to explain you why I used it before I start rambling!
My hair has been curly since my hormones woke up and although I styled it natural for some years, soon I discovered the straightener and blowdryer. 
Back then, when I was a foolish teenager I remember straightening my hair three times a day! -making my hair look -and being- really damaged. 
But sometime ago I bought a really good blowdryer that made really easy style my hair as I wanted without the necessity of using the straightener. That was all I needed, a hair protector and the blowdryer, but -not really sure why- recently my hair has been really really rebel and has decided to wake up every morning curly. The thing is that I dry it every night as my usual hair routine and before, when I woke up it was exactly the same as I styled the night before but the lasts months it hasn't. So that has made me need to dry my hair night and morning and as a consequence my hair has been really damaged. 
That's WHY I bought that beautiful bottle. It's the Ultimate repair end's sealing from schwarzkopf and I can really say that is like a miracle. I've noticed the changes since the first application. My hair was so damaged I even though it was going to break but this thing made it look normal again. 
Of course I still have my hair damaged, I still have to use heat to control it but this product makes me feel less guilty for it and makes look my hair so much healthy!

L xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog