14th March 2015.




Let's talk about Victoria's secret lip gloss.
We ALL know Victoria's Secret and lately it has become an icon not just for lingerie but for beauty in general. 
Last summer I spent a month at London, with friends and that meant shopping-shopping-shopping.
Here in Barcelona we didn't had a VS store -although recently they've opened a shop at the airport, a place that I don't really frequent.- So being at London obviously meant going to VS store and getting something -anything-. 
I got some pieces of lingerie but when I was at the line to pay there were all that makeup products that catch me and I couldn't help myself by getting some -I must say it was an offer for the lip gloss!!-.


This one is called CITRUS KISSED, an orange that reminds me a lot of summer times. 
Not just this one, but all the others are not very pigmented. I mean, you can see the idea of it but won't do the job of other really pigmented lip glosses.
I also must say that they are very gooey, so if there's wind and you don't want you hair all over you lips I won't recommend them.



LOVE BERRY



PINK GOES UP.


L.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comentarios:

  1. Got to try this!


    http://americanlifestylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors! Especially Pink Goes Up!
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't they these exist actually. Love the colours you picked up. Great review.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog