22nd March 2015.





Spring is finally here! -or at least that's what the calendar says.-
Although weather here is still crap I can't wait until the sun finally goes out and everything warms up a little bit.
For those future days when you can't walk anywhere without being dazed with the sun here is a MUST. 
My sunglasses are Ray ban's clubmaster, yes, I know, everyone have those, but they are absolutely perfect -and also those where the first sunglasses I bough with my own money!- The shape is really classy but also modern and for me is the best design for sunglasses and I don't really think I'm going to change them for another ones any time soon! 
I think that when it comes to fashion the essential are accessories. Though I'm not really good at it because every time I walk out the door I'm in a rush -can't ever make it on time- and stopping by and choose the perfect accessories is impossible. But sunglasses are always there. They can be always in your bag so you never miss them and they are a safe bet, you can't go wrong with those. Also I personally feel that wearing sunglasses make me feel more confident -I know it's a really silly thing but it works for me!-
I hope this makes you think of spring and summer even if it doesn't feel close enough! 

I'm sorry about this really short post but just before easter I'm full with exams and essays and It's being impossible for me to sit and write something good enough, but I PROMISE that next week I'll be back with my best! 
If you have any post request please let me know in the comments!
Love u lots!

L.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

25 comentarios:

  1. I love these sunglasses - they're absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about this really short post but just before easter I'm full with exams and essays and It's being impossible for me to sit and write something good enough, but I PROMISE that next week I'll be back with my best! scarf suppliers , ladies wraps and shawls , wholesale shawl suppliers , velvet shawl , new york wholesale , elegant shawl , kashmiri shawls wholesalers , red shawl

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog