4th July 2015.



Hello everyone!
Sales have begun and that's not only for clothes but also for my beloved makeup. 
The other day I was wondering around Sephora and they had an special counter with discounted products.
I've been wanting a lip liner for so long! Never been sure about it because I always saw old women lining their lips with a dark colour and then the rest of the lip bare, so I didn't like at all the idea of a lip liner. But that was before youtube. 
As you probably know last month Lily Pebbles picked as a favourite the MAC Soar lip liner and their lips look amazing! And not only was Lily who kind of convinced me of going for a lip liner, also Amelia Liana -who I've recently discover- talks about her love for  Pillow Talk from Charlotte Tilbury in her videos.
So when I finally decided I wanted to give it a go the only thing missing was the actual liner, and then is when Sephora came. In that counter with discounted products there were lots of lip liners for only 1€, yes you've seen it well. 
The one I got was Sephora Nano Lip Liner in 15 Royal Rose, that for me is like my lips but just little bit darker and I love it! Is matte -which is essential for me-, makes my lips look fuller and the longevity of it is pretty amazing for the price. Also I have really dry lips and I always has to apply lip balms, but the texture is so creamy that I can wear it the whole morning, eat, drink and talk and it will be still in place without drying out! 
The next step for me will be to wear lipstick, but I'm still bit scared that it will look like "too much", but I'm sure it won't be long untill I finally try wearing lipstick not only by itself but also with the lip liner.
Any recommendations for a lipstick beginner?  

Love,
L xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

34 comentarios:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you :)
    I don't wear lipstick so much but why don't you try a light shade of lipstick first to build up some confidence? :)))

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 4th of July! Thanks for the recommendation I'll update what I decide to do finally! xx

      Delete
  2. Happy 4th of July! I guess my only recommendation is to exfoliate the lips before applying lipstick :) It really helps me :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 4th of July! Never tried to exfoliate my lips before but I may give it a go! xx

      Delete
  3. I've gotten really into lip liners lately, I love that you can wear them all over the lips

    Hannah x
    xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a really lovely shade you chose, if you're just starting out with lipstick i'd recommend getting a pigmented shade that you can just gently dab and blend on for a bit of colour at first, then when you're more comfortable you can wear it as bold as you want!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation I'll try to dab it first so when I feel more confident I can wear them by themselves! xx

      Delete
  5. I wasn't convinced by lip liner either but definitely want one now everyone else is on the trend!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour!

    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. adore this colour!

    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to check out that color of lipliner! :)

    Snowtember.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really beautiful one I think! xx

      Delete
  9. The Lipliner has a amazing color *---*

    XOXO
    BLOND GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like a lovely color!

    http://anniens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the brick red shade of this lip liner so much!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog