28th February 2015



For a healthy and good looking skin is essential to have a good cleaning routing. 
I also do some treatment on weekends -may or not may preparing a post about that- but for every day the important thing is taking of your makeup. 
Yes, it's awful when you just want to go to sleep and you realise you haven't take you makeup off that's why I keep it really simple.


To take off my makeup I use Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier. 
It feels really fresh on your skin and it does a great job!




For my eyes i use this MaryKay Oil-free eye makeup remover because the skin under my eyes is really sensitive and I need an special product. Also really takes all my eye make up - and I use a lot of mascara. -



Finally after I've taken all my makeup off I use Puritas Moisturizing Cream Gel -day and night-.
I always tend to use a moisturizing gel that also helps to keep oily face under control. 
Although when I finish it I'l try something else - just to see if it's anything else good out there.-

That was all for today's post. 
I hope you all have a nice week!

L.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

16 comentarios:

  1. I also love using micellar waters to take my makeup off - they feel so gentle on the skin!
    Finally, Garnier has also brought out theirs here where I live and I've already put it on my shopping list for tomorrow! :)


    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about the garnier micellar water - I love the nivea one as well as bioderma x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog