23th February 2015




Today is all about the base. 
Lately I've been thinking a lot of my face and my skin. 
I do love makeup, I enjoy doing my face every morning even if I'm just going to high school or the supermarket. It's something that relax me and I enjoy -yes, I enjoy little things in live like covering my face on makeup at 7am-.  
The thing is that I like my makeup to be natural and not look like if you touch my face your hands are going to get covered by my makeup. And for me the essential thing on a natural look is the foundation.

    

Hydrating Fluid Foundation was the first proper foundation I ever bought. 
At my city some years ago KIKO opened an store and a younger version of me got exited. 
At my last school I wasn't allowed to wear any kind of makeup so I just didn't bother about it, but last year I changed school and all the girls there wore makeup -this time was also the time I started to get involved on the makeup blogs and youtube channels' thing and it really caught my attention- so I started to try things. 
This is a good foundation, really liquid and it blends good -better with a brush- but lately I only use it for special occasions where I want people to notice I've put some effort on my makeup.

For everyday bases I'm absolutely in love with Rimmel London's BB Cream.
Looking for something lighter for going to school or for my everyday routine I heard a lot of good comments on BB Creams all over the beauty blog's world and as Rimmel London has done it really well with the powder I decided to give it a try. 
It makes look my skin perfect and seems like I don't wear any makeup! 
I prefer to apply it with my hands a little bit wet to help it blends well.

          

Finally, I got MaryKay Timewise Matte-Wear from my mum's friend who sells products by this brand. 
I must say that I'm not a big fan of MaryKay, I think it's more suitable for older people -most of their products are for age treatments- and this foundation wasn't an exception. It does a full coverage look but even for an evening look makeup it seems a little bit too  much for me!

That was all for today! I hope you like that kind of post because I'm looking forward to do more of these!

L.


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

5 comentarios:

  1. i want to try all of them :) i haveyet to try them but may give them ago now :)

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade


    I am now following would love if you followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! xx
      Following you now! (:


      Laura xx

      Delete
  2. I've actually never tried a foundation by Kiko - I do love their nail polishes, though ^_^
    I might wanna give that one a try! :)


    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer their foundations over the nail polishe! You should try any of them!

      Laura xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog