19th February 2015.





Some weeks ago, thanks to my lovely sister and her xmas' present I got to spend a few days in London. 
Oh my, I just love so much that damn city! 
All of that kind of started five years ago, and haven't stopped since then. The thing is that it was a long distance relationship and the first time I went was last summer. Without doubt my first time there made my love even bigger and now I can't do anything about it -sorry mum- So now when I have any chance I'm going back. 
The people, the vibe, the places... I just can't find anything that I don't fancy about this city. And you would be thinking... Why is this stupid girl talking about that? 
I've been through a really rough time, feeling all alone, and in fact, being it. So I've decided to have a goal that makes me wake up every morning and not feel like shit. My goal is London. 
Since it all back started I've dreamed on moving to London, and work as a publisher. And I'm going to do it. 
First step: Pass my exams -kind of A levels-, getting to Uni and making my dreams come true. 
Well, all that rambling was just to make it reality, because if it's written it must be done.
So that's all from that lonely, stupid, rambling girl.

L.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comentarios:

  1. I love London! I'd like to live there when I'm older it's just so expensive x

    http://lauratalksout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We better start saving some money! Hahahah

      Thanks for comment xx

      Delete
  2. I'm going to London in April, so excited! Do you have any tips? :)
    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get lost! Is the best way to discover this beautiful city!

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog