3rd January 2015.






First weekend of the year, first post on the blog.
This may or not may be another attempt of a new year's resolution but hopefully this resolution will be a success. With that word I don't mean having a lot of people reading what I post here (something that in fact would be pretty cool), with that word I mean I will write here for the hole year, maybe not regularly but at least I will write what I fell, what I like, anything I want to write about. You, the person who is reading this, are invited to be my companion through this mysterious trip that will be getting to know and understand my thoughts and feels, something that I'm still trying to do after almost 18 years living with myself. I have to tell you that even with the fact I will try to correct as best as possible what I write, I'm not English or American, or anything related with English language, I've learnt it but I'm sure I'll do mistakes, for those future mistakes I apologize. The reason why I do this in English is just because I want everyone who is interested to be able to get to my posts and as the most international language is English, here I am.
So yep, I think this should be all for today, just tell you to come any other day and see if this lazy girl has remembered to write some more crazy shit.

L.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog