30th June 2015.



Hello everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the summer!
Today I wanted to talk about a product that makes me look more human being and less zombie. 
It is the Clarins Eye Contour Gel.
I've always suffered with really bad dark circles, but lately because of all of the stress that came to me with exams my sleep hasn't been that  good. 
Now I'm more used to waking up everyday -even Sundays- at 8am or so, but I had to improve the dark circle situation yet. 
This is a sample that was given to me recently and I can tell is really good. 
When I first wrote this post one week ago I said "I haven't seen a huge difference but I like it". Well, today I'm re-writting it because I must correct myself and say that I've seen a huge difference and this thing is amazing!
Now though my under-eyes still have a slight dark color, I don't have that hard line that separated the under-eye zone from the rest of my face, it's like the gel has blurred the color difference. 
So this eye contour gel gets a thumbs up from me and more due to the summer hotness that makes my face sweat and my makeup disappear.
And you, which product use to improve your dark circles?

Love,
L xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

14 comentarios:

  1. I think I need this in my life. I've been plagued by dark circles, too, and it's been craayyyy, haha. So great that it worked out for you! I may need to go and get some for myself!

    May x • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do tell what you think of it! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing post,my dear!
    Antonella xoxo
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow the product sounds great
    i really want to try it
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really great for me!
      If you do try try it I'd like to hear what you think of it! xx

      Delete
  4. Love Clarins! I use their sunblock, it's the best!

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a really good brand!
      Currently I'm using Estee Lauder sunblock xx

      Delete
  5. I have never tried anything to cure my dark circles, I've always relied on my under eye concealer ! I might just try out this product and see how it would work for me (:

    <3,
    RGMENDOZA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same but now that is summer and super hot I like to know that even if my concealer fades I won't have awful dark circles! xx

      Delete
  6. This sounds really good! I often find with eye creams and similar products it's quite hard to tell the difference because it happens quite slowly; I only really notice if I stop using a particular product. I really like Eyesilix by Indeed Labs, though, it's light enough that it doesn't ruin any makeup I put on top of it, and it does seem to help my dark circles a fair bit.

    Hannah x
    xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you talk about it makes me wanna try Eyesilix! xx

      Delete
  7. Omg my Mum gave me a sample of this and i thought it was amazing, so soothing as well. I suffer from really bad under eye dark circles too. I don't sleep that well either. Everyone asks me if i'm okay when i don't wear make up haha. Still trying to find a solution at a reasonable price. #StudentLife
    http://genadoresblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HP Printer Customer Service Toll-free Number

    HP printer customer support offers a range of service from basic to comprehensive which help you in resolving all your issues. The technical team available 24/7, dial the toll-free number and get connected with the team.
    Visit at:
    HP printer support
    HP printer customer support
    HP printer customer service
    HP printer support number
    HP printer toll-free number

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog