26th June 2015.




Exams to get to uni are the ones that have kept me from writing a new post.
I'm really sorry for not having some days fixed for posting new content but the lasts two months or so have been crazy with the finals, prom, work, etc. But summer is here and although I have a pretty busy July planned ahead I hope I'll be able to post more. 
I also want to thank you all for all the good comments on last post and also because my visits have increased like crazy since.
But let's go to what it's important today, and the protagonist of today's post is this amazing Mineralize Skinfinish from MAC.
Last month was the one for new additions on my makeup collection and this was one of the most exiting ones. 
Looking for the perfect highlight for my prom night I reached the MAC section at my local shopping centre and had I really successful chat with the makeup artist there, for me because I learned a lot, and for her because I got a couple of products. 
You must be very careful with this one because as you can see in the picture the shimmer goes everywhere, but the finish it gives to your skin is so beautiful! It's like I'm shining, but not the sweatty shine, the gorgeous shine. 
Being a natural makeup lover makes it difficult to suit it to my everyday makeup look, but for nights out or the day I fancy to put more effort on my makeup it's marvelous!

Love,
L xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

6 comentarios:

  1. I have been using this product for years and I still love it just as much!

    www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post<3 thanks for sharing
    follow for follow??:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pigmentation of this make-up product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HP Printer Customer Service Toll-free Number

    HP printer customer support offers a range of service from basic to comprehensive which help you in resolving all your issues. The technical team available 24/7, dial the toll-free number and get connected with the team.
    Visit at:
    HP printer support
    HP printer customer support
    HP printer customer service
    HP printer support number
    HP printer toll-free number

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog