1st June 2015.



Hope you're all good! 
Today's post may not be a shock for you but it is for me. 
I have NEVER wear eyeliner, of any kind, not because I didn't know how to make it, but because I though it didn't suit me. But as you know if you've read my older posts I had a makeup done by a Sephora's makeup artist and she told me that an eyeliner could make your makeup look much more classy if you did it well and she used a gel eyeliner. 
So recently I decided Why not? I'm going to try it and if it doesn't work I can give it to my mother or sister -because they wear eyeliner always-. I have to confess that start your eyeliner experience with a gel eyeliner can be a little bit tricky. The firsts times I wasn't able to make both eyes not same but at least similar and that drove me crazy!
But with practice it's been improving, though I recon that I always have a cotton and eye makeup remover -just in case!-. I'm introducing the eyeliner to my everyday makeup routine when I have a lot of time to do it, because if I'm in a hurry it can be a disaster!
I don't have anything to compare it with, but I do have some things to say about it.
You can be absolutely sure that they are not lying to you when they say is waterproof, and I mean it because I've showered with the makeup on and when I've gone out, the mascara was al over my face but the eyeliner was intact. 
I applied with one of my new brushes from Sephora, so be aware because I'll do a post about them soon!

Love, 
L xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

17 comentarios:

  1. I wear eyeliner every single day, but I haven't found one that was really waterproof yet, so this one sounds interesting.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're looking for a waterproof eyeliner I highly recommend this one! xx

      Delete
  2. I don't usually because I always screw up with putting it on. Also I haven't found perfect eyeliner yet :|

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post my dear <3 !
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW no eyeliner?? But this eyeliner seem to be interesting :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. MYOB Software technical support (Now known as ABSS software technical support) is our support specialization program that provides users with immediate assistance, technical advice and reference materials required to resolve their MYOB technical issues, regardless of complexity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Find out about Xero customer and phone support, and how you can contact us or ask us to phone you. Note that Xero doesn’t have a support phone number or telephone helpline you can call.
    Xero Customer Service
    Xero Customer Service Phone Number
    Xero Support

    ReplyDelete
  7. MYOB AccountRight is powerful accounting software with business management capabilities. Download the latest version of MYOB AccountRight Here MYOB Support if you have a AccountRight Subscription.

    MYOB Support .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing the information. It was exactly nice.

    Hp printer Support

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you facing Problem with MYOB accounting software like installation, update, troubleshooting, data file invalid, server site problem, API request is invalid, if yes then you can get immediately support and solution by dialing MYOB Support
    MYOB Support Number
    MYOB Customer Service Number
    MYOB Tech Support Number

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog