13th April 2015.

                       


Never been an sporty girl. 
I used to be the one who hated P.E and tried everything to skip it. The worst part of all was when the teacher made us run for 5 minutes. That was hell for me, and even if it may sound like years ago, not, it was just months ago.
Well, yesterday I ran my first 10km race ever. 
After my trip to Brighton last summer I came back and spent a week in Ibiza. And what do you do in Ibiza? Well most people will say party, but I don't like it so, I went to the beach eveeeeeeeery day, and that meant wearing bikini every day. 
I've always struggled with my being confident over my body and after the trip that changed me a lot, and that week of realisation I decided that complaining wouldn't take me to anywhere so I decided what I had to do was doing something.
Of course it wasn't the first time trying to fix my body, but that was the problem, I don't have to fix my body, I have to like it. 
Though this time felt different since the beginning. I'm not going to make a whole post about my "Trying to be healthier and sportier" journey. What I'm trying to do with this post is making you realise that if you really try something with all you have you can achieve it. 
I've lost weight, I eat better than I would ever imagine, I like doing sport and, hell, I've done a 10km race in 1h 20mnt. 
Yes, the journey may be frustating and slow, but it's worthy of it.
Maybe for you that's nothing but I wasn't able to run for more than 3 minutes without wanting to die, and the feeling I had when I crossed the finish line yesterday was like heaven. 
If you really want something in your live, work hard for it and when you achieve it you'll be prouder of yourself!


L xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comentarios:

  1. Fantastic blog dear:) I like it so much!
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always struggled with my being confident over my body and after the trip that changed me a lot, and that week of realisation I decided that complaining wouldn't take me to anywhere so I decided what I had to do was doing something. stitching unit , ladies tailor , custom tailor , tailor near me , tailor shop , Online Tailor Shop , tailoring company

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog